понедельник, 1 апреля 2013 г.

Homework 02.04.2013 a story.

My subject was generated with http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/story-starters/writing-prompts/ Scrambler. Subject: Write an e-mail to a sunburned president who is shipwrecked on a desert island.

Dear Mr. President,
         One week ago I knew, that You are having a rest on a cruise in the Caribbean sea.
As a law-abiding citizen I must ask You about Your rest. How do You feel about this cruise, Mr. President, is it good enough? Does the sun suit for You? I heard, that you are sunburned, our special forces have sent some sun-protecting lotion and sunglasses. Does the air wetness is high enough to enjoy the rest? If something does not suit You, we will fix it immediately. Here in our country is cold, wet snow and wind every day… Everyone is waiting for you to come back and enjoy the north weather with us! Oh! I hear someone is talking on television right now about a shipwrecked cruise liner. This is awful! Oh, there is told, that You were on this liner and now You are on a safe desert island, Mr. President. Glad to hear, that everything is good.
          So I will not take a lot of time from You, Mr. President. You should enjoy the rest of your vacancy, because there is only 2 months left. Wish You a good luck.

Yours sincerely,

Igor B. 

9 комментариев:

  1. I liked this wor,I have a feeling that you wrote to the president in real life!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It was interesting to read the letter to Mr.President from Igor.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Really interesting topic to muse,thank you for your excellent work.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Igor, you have crazy fantasy, but I like it. Good job!
    * Little remark. I think information about how subject was generated it is not important for readers.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You write very emotionally.I like your writing style.Good job!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Your letter is great and interesting. If it was in real life i am sure that president would answer to you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. You have a good fantasy. It was really interesting to read.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. You letter is interesting. Very easy read this.
    I like you email.

    ОтветитьУдалить